- Monitor student progress utilizing data analysis.
- Be familiar with the curriculum in order to make suggestions for student placement.
- Write student assessment reports with strengths, areas for improvement, and recommendations.
- Cooperate with the Center Manager and Head Teacher in ensuring constructive communication and efficient operation of the center that creates a cohesive culture and working environment.
- Substitute for absent colleagues - this may be at short notice and off-site.
- Be familiar with the administrative procedures employed in the center and as directed by the head office.Take part in two training sessions per term to keep up to date with current developments.
- Make the library an inviting environment for students by hosting regular themed corners, decorating according to Western and Chinese festival days, and other appropriate displays.
- Assist in marketing activities and promotions, particularly with parties.
- Meet weekly with the Head Teacher and center colleagues to discuss student progress and strategies.
- English Native speaker (to meet with the government working visa application request)
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certification
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Teaching experience is a strong asset
- 1-2 years teaching experience
- Salary depends on experience and background
- Work visa sponsorship for successful applicants
- Airport pick-up
- Up to 1200 RMB hotel reimbursement
- 10000 startup loan for accommodation(Teachers have to provide their passport and accommodation contract as a guarantee until the loan is paid back in three months)
- 12 months health and accident insurance for a one-year contract
- Up to 8000 RMB flight reimbursement (direction to home country)
- Bonus based on annual performance
- 11 days paid vacation days per year ; 11 days for annual leave
- Orientation & pre-job Training, on-going training and academic support
12 months; 2 month probation period