- Be an expert on all aspects of the curriculum so that you can answer specific questions from teachers on any course that they are having trouble with.
- Be comfortable with the procedures that you should go through with a new teacher, having regular check-ins with them, helping them to organize their class folder, and assisting them with planning ahead.
- Be able to implement the warning system if a member of your staff begins to act in ways that are not appropriate by the school's standards.
- Meet regularly with other Head Teachers and your Teacher Manager so that educational standards and company policies are being applied uniformly across all centres.
- If your Centre Manager notes that some or all of your staff are not completing something to the standard that we expect, you should run a local training session to resolve this issue.
- Do a formal observation for each teacher once per term and provide professional and constructive feedback.
- Complete an appraisal of each teacher once every six months and hold a meeting to provide feedback.
- Assist with recruiting teachers and coaches for both your center and other centres.
- English Native speaker (to meet with the government working visa application request)
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certification
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 2 years teaching experience
- 13 000 - 18 000 rmb, depending on work experience
- Work visa sponsorship for successful applicants
- Airport pick-up
- Up to 1200RMB hotel reimbursement
- 10000 start-up loan for accommodation (Teachers have to provide their passport and accommodation contract as a guarantee until the loan is paid back in three months)
- 12 months health and accident insurance for a one-year contract
- Up to 8000 RMB flight reimbursement (direction to home country)
- Bonus based on annual performance
- 11 days paid vacation days per year; 11 days for annual leave
- Orientation & pre-job Training, on-going training and academic support