If you’re considering moving abroad or you already live abroad. It’s highly likely that you will need your documents to be legalized. Countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention require your documents to be apostilled. This process includes getting an apostille seal from the Department of International Relations(DIRCO).

Certificate of Authentication

A certificate of authentication is applicable to countries that are not signatories to the Hague Convention, i.e China, Vietnam

To get you an apostille or a certificate of authentication,

We need the following:

  1. Original document

Processing times:

1~5 documents, collect the next working day

6~19 documents, collect after 3 working days

20 documents or more, collect after 5 working days.

After obtaining the certificate of authentication at DIRCO. For countries that are not signatories to the Hague convention you will need to do further verification. You will need to authenticate/attest the documents at the embassy of the said country.

For embassy attestation/authentication, we will need the following information:

1.     The original document you need attested/authenticated

2.     The number of documents that need to be attested/authenticated

3.     The country you need the documents attested/authenticated for

For a quote or more information please email us,